10 How to shoot black and white. By digital cameras. To be effective.
Black and white photography is not difficult. Just as we know how they can make a good start for us to take photos to be in black and white to come out pretty easily. Preparing good visual perspective known as tone in photography . Known steps . Now you will have black and white photos to show off to all and sundry . Method is as follows.
1 . The shooting with RAW? A simple explanation is that the camera is detailed out completely uncompressed . Unlike JPEG files to reduce Profile lot. Simply by observing the raw file, the file will be bigger. If the camera is set to RAW the full capacity of the camera to do this just so simple .
2nd . What C-PL filters, ND and to put it – I put it to the ND will be referred by the time we shot the sky to the ground, the light is very different . So why is it that we shot blue ground floor fitted dark blue and white photos that I took to it again . To reduce its exposure to the fit. The sky and the ground, it is very simple. The polarization filters (Polarizer filter) or simply add them to the PL sky needle up . We took the time to make it to the black and white contrast, pretty much. Or use it to flutter around Ahwๆ waterfall photos as it would see the light with it’s dark then .
3. The ISO to the lowest low – low , because we need to take up the pro- gram the image to me. And we need to keep the camera does not take the best shot noise because the noise or grain in the film made it more versatile than the PS . So do not forget to tell them to stand on the contrast.
ISO to the lowest setting .
Four . Careful when shooting a lot of different lighting conditions . We know each other well. This digital camera is a little white to white out the details . It is not good, we have to be careful if you try to shoot light . Using spot metering . Or only part of it. Here we just took the bright light from the dark tones and bright , it’s easy if taken positively adjust to it ? Or 1 stop or reverse it darker . We offset the negative half to 1 stop as well, but I try to look on the lcd screen to see the next time I practice several times and then offset it by me.
. 5 white balance settings were . If at first we do not have to fear me as a RAW image adjustments later in the program. If you shoot JPEG , set according to the instructions in your camera or memory . Outdoor photos Set to daylight so that it will affect our own tone, white balance not draw it.
White balance settings .
6th . Never shot with the camera in black and white mode . Do not do this . The color images taken with it so uncommon . Then we had to tune in to the next image . Important to remember that . We shot at a black and white image is a neutral gray . Notice this is not a black and white tones . Another time we were shooting , we also used another color .
Seven . Adjust the camera to the neutral mode . To the medium . Because we want to take a black and white tones from dark to light to make it possible. The best detail . Into the camera menu and adjust the individual . Start by turning off the system, Sharpening and reduce Noise in the first go and select the Colour Space is Adobe 1998 ( the side the color range ) and adjust the Saturation is medium but must avoid setting Contrast it . to force us to narrow tones ? This was a lot of tone .
8. Hue Histogram machine ? It was a photo finish Histogram be taken as RAW files or JPEG image , it tells us that the photos are too dark or too bright if it can only go left, it may be dark . If it pulled to the right, it may be bright . The best way to see it in the middle . And consistently , then you best. Has come full tone with it really need to see the picture you.
Preview Hispanic Nitro gram .
9th . Tried putting a filter on the camera – for a compact camera . Or RAW mode, the camera can not be adjusted to the unusual . For better tone . Black and white photos are beautiful and unique. And if we understand the fundamental tone , it further . I try to look at various photos .
- The Sony NEX is the company’s new introduction http://sonysocial.tumblr.com/
- Photographing Fall Foliage (digital-photography-school.com)
- Ken Tanaka: Shooting JPEG Instead of Raw (theonlinephotographer.typepad.com)
- Does Digital make it easy….??? (mattsteelephotography.com)
- A Tale of Two Images (iphotoyou.wordpress.com)
- Simple Black and White (royalandrecklessphotography.wordpress.com)